Throw Me in the River
A downloadable visual novel for Windows and macOS
A visual novel about a man experiencing his family relationships through a state of compressed time.
In Throw Me in the River, each scene takes place 20 years apart and examines the state of Joseph's life in Canada at that time through conversations he has with his various family members.
- A captivating story about personal family relationships and regrets with a sci fi twist
- High resolution art with detailed, expressive characters and a cinematic flair
- Choices that shape who the characters are and how they are regarded in the world of the game
- Galleries containing developer commentary on each scene giving a behind-the-scenes look at the making of an indie game
- Returning characters and events that run alongside Waiting for the Loop
For more information visit Side Group's website
|Release date||Oct 05, 2020|
|Tags||2D, Hand-drawn, Historical, Mouse only, Narrative, Nonlinear, Sci-fi, Short, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
In order to download this visual novel you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Throw Me in the River Windows 940 MB
Throw Me in the River Mac 938 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.